audience Reviews61% Audience Score61%
- 4 of 5 starsIt was relatable and well acted. It's an enjoyable movie and you are hope the girls can now move on with their lives.
- 1 of 5 starsA slow, tedious film that under uses Judith Light , Baldwin and MP while devoting endless time and exposure to politically correct commentary (male sexual predators lurk on every block, all men are basically fools all women are inherently virtuous and inwardly powerful). Much of the staging was phony, the plot contrived and unconvincing.. The camera work was clumsy and rushed, many of the characters unconvincing. They had Judith Light willing to play a ridiculous (and highly entertaining) parody of herself ...and squandered it. Ms. Utt labors mightily to construct a world of her own design and then wants people to pay ticket prices to walk around in it. I didn't like the tour and I would like to get my money back.
- 1.5 of 5 starsHorrible screwball dramedy. Judith Light was good, but everything else was a mess: silly story, unbelievable characters, cornball humor and hammy acting. In a word, obnoxious. The only joy I got out of the film was seeing how desperate Alec Baldwin's career has become.
- 5 of 5 starsWe saw this tonight and were amazed. The writing was wise, touching and funny; a rare combination of wonderful qualities. The actors were allowed to play imperfect, vulnerable people, not typical in either looks or behavior, yet ultimately worthy and human. Of course to pull that off you have to have had very good actors, and the women carried the story with brave and honest acting, that was edited and directed beautifully. It is unfortunately unique in the world of today's films that seem to depend so much on special effects and noise, to see truly impressive story telling propelled by solid acting and writing. Everyone involved should be proud. Although I do not usually see films twice, in this case I would gladly see it again.
- 1 of 5 starsThis was one of the few movies I've walked out of. I really hated it but stayed as long as I could but life is to short and it was that bad. The characters were unlikable, terrible dialogue, awful soundtrack and plot - eh. Just bad bad bad.
- 2.5 of 5 starsIt felt like a bad Woody Allen movie!
- 0.5 of 5 starsIt is easily one of the worst movies ever. The script is weak the acting is awful. Please skip this movie