audience Reviews, 57% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis was a fun kids movie, released perfectly in October near Halloween, as a non-scary movie about werewolves. The tale has an incredible subtext on very serious themes including racism, poverty and growing up, but deals with them in a very kid-friendly way. The animation is spectacular in a believable but cartoon style that again helps distance from the difficult reality the characters find themselves in. The ending casts very quiet but difficult questions about the future for these characters which is very in theme with life and current events and is probably there just for the parents. (I can't imagine a sequel that isn't a little contrived to solve these problems.) Well worth the watching.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis movie is AWESOME I totally SUPPORT Fratty Freddie X Batty
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsGood for kids. Formulaic story but entertaining gags etc.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsAnimation movies don't get much worse.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsI did not go into this movie with high expectations, I just thought it would be passable. Immediately it was far worse. Most of the character designs are hideous. The writing is absolutely dreadful. The comedy is largely potty humour, and the jokes that aren't are still unoriginal. The soundtrack is grating. The voice acting is mostly average, the only compliment I can give is to Jane Lynch who seemed like she had a blast.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starstop little kids movie